1 tablet per 10kg
1 tablet $10
2 tablets $18 ($9 each)
4 tablets $30 ($7.50 each)
6 tablets $40 ($6.66 each)
30 tablets (box) $165 ($5.50 each) - special order
Proven and trusted complete gastrointestinal worm treatment for dogs. Drontal is recommended for the control of all gastrointestinal worms in dogs including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm(including hydatid tapeworm). Drontal is available in tablet form and now in a tasty liver chew which your dog will love. Drontal is a formulation of three distinctly different proven drugs offering the broadest spectrum of activity. The synergistic febantel/pyrantel combination is active against roundworms and hookworms and is highly effective against whipworms. Praziquantel provides a superb level of efficiency against all the major tapeworms.
- Powerful - Controls all gastrointestinal worms in a single treatment.
- Effective - Drontal offers gentle, effective control of all worms.
- Convenient - It may be given safely to all dogs including old animals, young pups, working dogs and greyhounds.
- Economical - One treatment controls all gastrointestinal worms.
- User Friendly - Accuracy of dosage guaranteed and wastage minimised 10 and 35 kg dosage tablets.
- Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No. 9643
- Refer to the label for all product information
Active Constituents: 50mg Praziquantel; 145mg Pyrantel embonate; 150mg Febantel
Physical Characteristics: Pale Yellow Tablet